Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement 5 Round Magazine for CZ 452 .17HMR

Options
  • 08-06-2011 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

I seemed to have lost my mag, can anyone recommend a site which ships to Ireland replacement CZ mags?

Thanks

Mac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

mac80 wrote: »
    I seemed to have lost my mag, can anyone recommend a site which ships to Ireland replacement CZ mags?

Thanks

Mac

Try John Joyce in Westport. 09826372

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭gunning84

try sean harding at stakelums in thurles, i bought a ten shot one off of him only about a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

Thanks

Mac
    You should be able to get a replacement from most dealers
    th_czmag.jpg
    I got a ten shot of my dealer for my 22wmr (it also fits the hmr) just under a year ago think it was about €40 it had to be orderd in but took less than a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

look up this site and buy direct from CZ will ship to ireland
    http://www.shop-cz.com/magazine-cz-452-453-zkm-metal22wmr17hmr-5-round/d-70586/

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

i have one if you want it

• Advertisement

syconerd wrote: »
    look up this site and buy direct from CZ will ship to ireland
    http://www.shop-cz.com/magazine-cz-452-453-zkm-metal22wmr17hmr-5-round/d-70586/
    If you but direct from CZ you'll probably pay €20 for the mag then you'll have to fork out €60 for delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭mac80

i have one if you want it

I'd be happy to buy it off you Feighlim, Drop me a PM if you wish.

Thanks for the replies lads, gonna search the house tomorrow to be sure, in case i put it down somewhere in a hurry.

I have found a sweet spot to pick off Jackdaws and Magpies from an old cow shed this week.
    Its great they havent a clue where I am and its kinda fiddly putting in one round at a time with the little HMR rounds.

Mac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭mac80

Mag found in laundry basket.... Thanks for all the offers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Mag found in laundry basket.... Thanks for all the offers lads

Isn't it amazing where things turn up when you have already torn the house apart looking for them! I found a pump action in my underpants the other day but I can't remember how it works! Wifey reckons its beyond repair though:) I'll see myself out! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭session savage

I bought 5 new mags from the CZ online shop for less than the price of one in stakelums in Thurles.
    They are only 16.92 each direct from CZ.
    Now I have 6 :) One in the hand/rifle and four loaded in a modified shotgun shell stock cover. Handy out for all dem bunnies.

• Advertisement

I bought 5 new mags from the CZ online shop for less than the price of one in stakelums in Thurles.
    They are only 16.92 each direct from CZ.
    Now I have 6 :) One in the hand/rifle and four loaded in a modified shotgun shell stock cover. Handy out for all dem bunnies.
    What kind of money did you have to shell out for P&P. I need to replace the extractors there only like €4 but it looks like you have to pay €60 for P&P.

Advertisement