Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Jobs in Cork

Options
  • 08-06-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hey there. Does anyone know any places in or around the City looking to take on a keen and eager 17 year old. I spent all year doing school work and now I'm on summer holidays I fear I might have left it a wee bit too late. Any help at all would be brilliant like. I have a decent CV and plenty of accolades and I'm able to start right away. I'm sure ye can sense my desperation haha.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

You need to start using the old shoe leather. At your age, retail really is the only option, or perhaps pubwork. Its a bit late alright, but you never know. Plan B should be cutting grass, gardening etc. but this is really only good for family/relatives/friends - nobody will hire a 17 year old with no insurance :(.

Advertisement