Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Album Do You Loathe

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Not rock or metal but Bob Dylan's "Shot Of Love" is a truly awful album. I'm a big Dylan fan but this album embarrasses me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,444 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Have to agree with the posters who mentioned Iron Maidens last album.

I'm supprised nobody mentioned Linkin Parks A Thousand Suns. It was absolutely brutal and it should be in the hip hop section of HMV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McDave

How did you feel about "Reality"
    Incidentally, I really like Bowie's cover of The Pixies' Cactus on 'Heathen'. There's a certain time of the evening after a couple of beers when I have to put on Debaser, No. 13 Baby and Gouge Away!

Which leads me to get vaguely back on topic and nominate The Pixies' 'Bossanova' as a major disappointment. I don't loathe it, but IMO it's a major collapse in their standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Anything by AC/DC over-rated muck!

Also Maidens Last album, was very disapointing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Alot of AC/DC is filler type music with the same formula but on each record there usually is one or two gems.
    "Back In Black" and "Highway to Hell" are all you need for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

:o I love all the AC/DC albums, every single one of them. Including Flick of the Switch, Fly on the wall, Backtracks, Blow up your video and the other ones that tend to get a slagging.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Clearly you must be thinking of a different album. Chinese Democracy is a masterpiece, I can only assume your confused;)

It's Chinese Democracy by Guns 'N Roses that I was talking about. That album was one of the worst albums I ever heard.
    GrizzlyMan wrote: »
    Also Maidens Last album, was very disapointing

That was a very very very dissapointing album, and terrible as well.

Advertisement