Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hit and Run in Greystones Car Park

Options
  • 08-06-2011 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

anyone spot some <unmentionable> git hit my car in the private car park by Greystones Dart station?
    Sometime today?
    My car - silver prius.

Appears to have been a light coloured vehicle - more than likely reversed into me.

Damaged both doors on the passenger side and as you would expect left without leaving their insurance details.

Any information would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

You should check with the county council offices and see if they have any CCTV footage. Worth a check anyway. Very dishonest person to do that. I hope you catch the person that did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Sparks115 wrote: »
    You should check with the county council offices and see if they have any CCTV footage. Worth a check anyway. Very dishonest person to do that. I hope you catch the person that did it.

Unfortately the car was in the private carpark at the station - no cameras I am afraid - hence this thread. Figure this prat will get theirs someday, at this stage what else not much else I can hope for.
    Know some folk panic and might run - but surely they had some time to reconsider and comeback with a note.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

have a scout in the carpark over the next few days for cars with damage to them. You don't do that kind of damage without getting some yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭drag0n79

Taltos wrote: »
    Unfortately the car was in the private carpark at the station - no cameras I am afraid - hence this thread.

No cameras in the car park itself, but are there cameras just over the wall in the station? They might help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Cheers all - will pop into the Garda station tomorrow to see if they can help.
    Rang them earlier today and were great on the phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement