Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA Club

Options
  • 08-06-2011 7:36pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is the new thread for the Boards FIFA Club

Anyone looking to join leave your boards and gamer tag below

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

GT: Carefree Ste

just to make things easier for ya axwell
    GT's so far
    Axwell ?
    Mr Moon ?
    Carefree Ste
    treble11
    Keysersoze1988
    BassmanMurph85
    StretfordEnder5
    BulletsForWar
    Kirk the dog
    Pudsy33

? -Unsure if they are your GT's as well

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Boards: Cjayses
    GT: treble11

My VP is rubbish though :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Keysersoze1988

Can you download a 100% pro and use them ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Keysersoze1988

Can you download a 100% pro and use them ?

No, why bother playing at all if you are just gonna use a boosted pro? Makes playing games and getting better pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Boards: Moiph
    GT: BassmanMurph85

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Boards: Keano!
    GT: StretfordEnder5
    VP Positions: GK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Boards: Cyberwaste
    Xbox GT: BulletsForWar
    Preferred positions: CAM, RM, ST

Good response :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Id be on for a few friendly games too. My pro is a bit ****e as I only played maybe about 6 games of clubs ever but itl add to the fun.

Gamertage is Kirk the dog. Everyone will want to be a striker but honestly dont really mind where I play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

any ideas when this will be setup?

• Advertisement

Axwell could i maybe set up a practice team for us to get training in.Least then when we get gonig proper out stats wont be awful :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

In the next few days when I get a chance and there is enough interest.

Everyone will be expected to rotate positions and play as defence or midfield and not just look to hog one role all the time, if people are expecting to own a position or always be playing in the midfield or attack then this isnt for them. Its for a bit of fun not something competitive, people will be expected to play as a team and have a laugh.

If people do the accomplishments their stats wont be awful, you dont need to be playing in a club to get those up you can do them in the arena and in custom head to head matches or exhibitions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pudsy33

any update on this ?.I know im a nag but really dying to get back into this :)

It has been setup. Im in another club at the minute so I have asked Bassman to look after this one for now. The club is called Boards IRL and if you add BassmanMurph85 on your friends list you will be able to see the club via his player profile in the hub and request to join. I have asked him to send a request to anyone who's name is on the list here anyways but add him anyways. He will add you when he gets a chance so dont be harassing him.

Anyone else looking to join needs to put there name down here first with their gamertag, do not just go pmming him looking to join. As I stated before the club is a bit of fun so people are expected to play in different positions and not hog any role.

Really looking forward to this. I haven't had a chance to play clubs properly so it should be good fun.

As for positions, rotation is definitely a must and that goes for the "any" position as well. I reckon we should have someone playing that role in every game as the AI can be atrocious.

Now, get back to training! :D

Moiph wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this. I haven't had a chance to play clubs properly so it should be good fun.

As for positions, rotation is definitely a must and that goes for the "any" position as well. I reckon we should have someone playing that role in every game as the AI can be atrocious.

Now, get back to training! :D

We're you on the old club ? Cause i know i have ya added but cant remember what was going on that i needed too.Ye no matter what we need a "ANY" each game

I wasn't in the old club no, it was probably from one of the older leagues or something.

Ah right ye must have been.I've sent a request to the club anyways :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

might join ye for a game sometime. one thing about clubs though is constant communication through xbox when people are on, otherwise you'll never get a gang together for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Yeah, wouldn't mind getting into this.

I've only had 2 people request to join so far, I've added Carefree Ste and treble11 to the club. If anyone else is still looking to join add me and either send me a transfer request for the club or I'll send you one. Let's get this going! Should be a good ol' laugh :)

GT: BassmanMurph85

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

The Floyd p
    CAM

Yes everyone, I'm back.

Like a big reunion :D.

I've sent friend requests on Xbox live to Pudsy, StretfordEnder, Keysersoze and BulletsForWar. So far there's just Carefree Ste, treble11 and myself in the club. I've also sent a transfer request to The Floyd P. Anyone else interested in signing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Well that was interesting. The first 7 games all ended in defeat but we can take good things from it. We played well in most of the games and we have established a few things

1.My VP is never to head a football.
    2.Pudsy is Messi incarnate
    3.Never square the ball to Floydy
    4.Always hack Skeletor out of it!
    5.Phil Babb is unstoppable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

What times do yous play ? I sent a request to join the other day not sure whether its been accepted yet .

I'm not on much but I wouldn't mind playing.

Have no mic though but just tell me what position to play in the DR and Ill try my best!

• Advertisement

Keyser you're in the club I accepted your transfer request. We'll most likely be playing at night as that seems to be when people are on. We started around 11 the other night but we can do earlier of course. Cactus if you wanna join work away, search for Boards IRL and send a transfer request and I'll accept it.

@Floyd: Phil Babb is the saviour of our team.

Advertisement