Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA Club

Options

Comments

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Hard luck last night lads, you had to get 8 & 9 players online to get 90th minute goals to beat our two man team after the first few woopings. Keep up the good work ;)

Don't worry we'll be back :P

I think if we play again you should let us host because myself and others that were having connection problems had perfect connections in the 1st match against ya's (Think yous won 2-0?) but then every match after that yous hosted a few of us had to quit out after around 10 minutes because of 2-3 second delay.

Just a thought.

Oh ye and one other thing lads. If you're captain and there's 7 or so people in the match lobby before the game (Where you pick positions) dont start the match when only around 3 people have picked positions. Around 5 of us were left behind last night while 3 of ya's started a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Yeah that annoyed me so witht that and the ****ty connection, I just stopped playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

That lag can get fierce annoying. The last game, I had to just quit as the lag got so bad. Was enjoying playing any and cdm until I had 2-5 second delays. To think Rutter said that the servers were good,

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I think if we play again you should let us host because myself and others that were having connection problems had perfect connections in the 1st match against ya's (Think yous won 2-0?) but then every match after that yous hosted a few of us had to quit out after around 10 minutes because of 2-3 second delay.

Welcome to the world of clubs and the lag it brings with it. It wont matter who hosts, there will be lag regardless because their servers suck but we can alternate who hosts no problem. Unfortunately the servers in clubs have been ridiculous since day one and it doesnt seem to matter if you have 2 or 11 people playing you still get lag. Good games though!

P.s. we hosted the first match as well where we won 2-0 and you had no lag :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Axwell wrote: »
    Welcome to the world of clubs and the lag it brings with it. It wont matter who hosts, there will be lag regardless because their servers suck but we can alternate who hosts no problem. Unfortunately the servers in clubs have been ridiculous since day one and it doesnt seem to matter if you have 2 or 11 people playing you still get lag. Good games though!

Long ball merchants ;)

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    I think if we play again you should let us host because myself and others that were having connection problems had perfect connections in the 1st match against ya's (Think yous won 2-0?).

I never said I had a bad connection in the 1st match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lads on the lag issue, try not tapping "A" at the start of the match to skip the formations and intro. Just press it once, as thats one of the things known to give you lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Parawind wrote: »
    Lads on the lag issue, try not tapping "A" at the start of the match to skip the formations and intro. Just press it once, as thats one of the things known to give you lag.

Thats mad if that prevents lag.( I do be tapping it like a mad fecker ) Sounds more like a glitch in the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

joe123 wrote: »
    Sounds more like a glitch in the game!

A glitch in FIFA??? I have never heard of such things!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

i've been away for a week but i'll be back playing as of tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 worm42x10

hello. i play CDM normally or outside wing back if you run 5 d-men. i wouldn't mind trying out other defensive roles though. only thing i don't like playing is FWD. i am pretty good at CAM also, but only like playing if others arent on because i know most don't like playing the defensive role much. my gamertag is Worm42x10. i am in the EST zone.

Cool man, I'll send you an Invite tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Been working nights with work but will be on tonight?Just gimme a time :)

Thats a strange one.Must try it tonight.Pursume if i did tap A lots it would only affect myself ?

I'll be on at about 9 if anyone's around for some games.

Myself, Mark and Joe played some great stuff last night :D

It was great to see Paddy McCourt back in a boards ireland shirt :cool:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8UAOqgZK8wCsPVNK4qzzaUUHNGu4dlbYH42H33LubbG1Ln4zlCg

game ?

Sorry I couldn't be on tonight lads.

Myself and Mark are online at the moment if anyone wants to join us for some club games.

I think I've only got lag in 1 match out of around 15 since I started just pressing A once before the match.

Great tip Macken.

Myself, Mark and soby on now about to have some games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WarLord No1

I would love to join your club! im on regularly so if your ever short on people i'll be glad to give a hand:D My gamertag is WarLord No1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Sure thing Warlord. Just search for Boards IRL in clubs and send a transfer request.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 devilsm8

boards devilsm8
    Gt: devilsm8
    Request already sent to join club

on PS3 at the mo gis a shout when your on

I'll be on around 7.30.

anyone on ?

4 of us on now :D

* lol kicked me plug out.Bastards with that free kick.Afro fecker :P .Back to cod :)

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

Just sent a request to join club gamertag is sob14. Am on some nights and would like to help yous out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Anyone on tonight ?

Sorry havent been around recently.Be on tonight hopefully 9 onwards or so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

sob1467 wrote: »
    Just sent a request to join club gamertag is sob14. Am on some nights and would like to help yous out.

Can't accept your request at the moment as it says you're still playing for another club mate.

Advertisement