Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GHK CO2 M4 mags, where to get them fast?

Options
  • 08-06-2011 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

My friend has a big problem. He ordered a GHK PDW from one of Irish retailers and today, when he wanted to arrange the pick up, the retailer admitted that he failed to get the mags.

Now, the problem is that we need to get those mags fast as we're going to Dundalk next weekend.

So please let me know if you know any European retailers that have those mags in stock.

thanks in advance,

M
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

GHK uses the WA system - so you can try to get your hands on any WA type mags (such as the JG mags, AGM, GHK obviously, WA original mags, Prowin mags etc).
    Problem 1: No retailer in Ireland has them as normal stock as far as I know. WE mags - yes, at least one place has them in stock, but not WA.
    Problem 2: When I last tried to get these mags I could only find them on the asian websites and decided against ordering them in because of the cost (they're damn heavy - I think I was going to order AGM ones).

Solution 1: There have been quite a few lads selling AGM/WA/JG mags for WA system GBBR (such as the GHK your mate bought) on airsoft adverts - do a search on there and you might get lucky.

Mags are one of the reasons I switched from the WA system to WE - it was just easier to get my hands on mags for WE GBBRS. Case in point - I've about 14 mags for WE rifles (I think - at least count) but only 4 for WA system - which means I never use them.

Good luck with the search.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

why dont you sell them to him if you have no use for them? your up a few bob marcin has his mags everyones a winner. Where did you get your WE mags here des? Had to get mine from england.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Marcin B

why dont you sell them to him if you have no use for them?

That's actually a good idea. I'll pass it on to my friend.

Thanks guys!

why dont you sell them to him if you have no use for them? your up a few bob marcin has his mags everyones a winner. Where did you get your WE mags here des? Had to get mine from england.

Because then I'd have no magazines for the AGM M4 that I have - might not use them much, but that doesn't mean I want to sell the only mags that work with the GBBR.

SG Airsoft in Fairview in Dublin have them in stock - but I think they only have the open bolt mags (i.e. the ones for the newer WE rifles that don't have the AWSS/Brass tube system. Some I picked up there - some I picked up from boards when lads were selling.

• Advertisement

Because then I'd have no magazines for the AGM M4 that I have - might not use them much, but that doesn't mean I want to sell the only mags that work with the GBBR.

Meh i tied marcin i tried......

SG Airsoft in Fairview in Dublin have them in stock - but I think they only have the open bolt mags (i.e. the ones for the newer WE rifles that don't have the AWSS/Brass tube system. Some I picked up there - some I picked up from boards when lads were selling.

Balls i got that brass monstrocity in my we, was comtemplating getting more but im thinking ill go with aegs instead, have all gas and its just a cash pit likel, cant wait for the new hybrid magnetic aeg from kwa and real sword to come out, kick of a GBBR with a aeg...well so they say.

Those blowback AEGs look promising but still sound like an AEG :(

Marcin B wrote: »
    Those blowback AEGs look promising but still sound like an AEG :(

Well if you take away the kick from a GBBR you get phhhhh (its the only thing i could think of to discribe the sound) which aint all that exciting, these magnetic aegs are completely different to any EBB, cycles the whole bolt in the reciever pretty much the exact same way in a GBB M4...airsoft do be evolving finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Domminn

Which company did he get the GHK GBB PDW as i want one???

• Advertisement

Domminn wrote: »
    Which company did he get the GHK GBB PDW as i want one???

GHK PDW, CO2 version. I took the retailer a long time to get the mags but he finally got them. We're going to pick up the gun on Tuesday.

I don't have any experience with gas blowback rifles but I'll share my initial impression here anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Domminn

Marcin B wrote: »
    GHK PDW, CO2 version. I took the retailer a long time to get the mags but he finally got them. We're going to pick up the gun on Tuesday.

I don't have any experience with gas blowback rifles but I'll share my initial impression here anyway :D

Sorry Where did you get the GHK PDW, CO2 version, as in what company here in Ireland imported it and how much was it, as im looking to get one...

Domminn wrote: »
    Sorry Where did you get the GHK PDW, CO2 version, as in what company here in Ireland imported it and how much was it, as im looking to get one...

My friend ordered it from Airsoftguns.ie in Limerick. But I'm pretty sure most Irish retailers can get one for you.

Advertisement