Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th year holidays!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

not going on a holiday i live in the beautiful sunny south east and we're gonna have beach parties woooo. and ive spent my money on oxygen bitta ravin to deadmau5 :)
    i'm thinking of referring my college course that i get anyway and working for a bit next year and then going travelling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

Where's everyone heading on their 6th year holiday?
    Me and 30 lads are heading to Magaluf at the end of July for 10 days. Gonna be WILD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Not much really, probably going to be stuck in this boring old town. Will definitely find things to do though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Bump

Napa in 9 days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Tenerife in 4 weeks! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 CokeyBear

Anyone heading abroad to Magaluf / Tenerife / Santa Ponsa / Crete / Ayia Napa / etc, how much are yous planning on bringing for money? I'm thinking 75 quid a day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

So where have ye gone/are ye going? I'm planning on going to Tenerife next month,it's cheap and it's meant to be mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Nothing mad, going to Wales to Oakwood with my bf next month:P

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

Myself and a group of friends went wild!

We went to, uh, Donegal for a week.
    Was unreal craic though :D

Going to Tenerife with 13 other lads on the 4th of August.

Booked it way back in Feb. Hotel is booked out now and everything! There's another thread for this though here in LC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Faunge

:)
    CokeyBear wrote: »
    Anyone heading abroad to Magaluf / Tenerife / Santa Ponsa / Crete / Ayia Napa / etc, how much are yous planning on bringing for money? I'm thinking 75 quid a day.

just bak from a week in ponsa, spent about 50 euro a day between food, drink and icecreams... anyone going to ponsa i recommend bringing drink home with ye i bought 3 litres of vodka for €15! visited magaluf one night, the nightclub there BCM is unreal paid €35 to get in free drinks ALL night and Tinchy Stryder played aswel.. all in all best week of my life and great way to start the summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 CokeyBear

Faunge wrote: »
    :)

just bak from a week in ponsa, spent about 50 euro a day between food, drink and icecreams... anyone going to ponsa i recommend bringing drink home with ye i bought 3 litres of vodka for €15! visited magaluf one night, the nightclub there BCM is unreal paid €35 to get in free drinks ALL night and Tinchy Stryder played aswel.. all in all best week of my life and great way to start the summer

Cool cheers, this isn't a "sexist" question but are you a guy or a girl? Guys can generally drink more so it will be a bit more expensive drink wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Faunge

CokeyBear wrote: »
    Cool cheers, this isn't a "sexist" question but are you a guy or a girl? Guys can generally drink more so it will be a bit more expensive drink wise.

im a girl haha i'd advise you aswel to look at prices in a few shops that are around wherever you go cause we found that some places were charging more because they knew we were just there for drinking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

RHunce wrote: »
    Going to Tenerife with 13 other lads on the 4th of August.

Booked it way back in Feb. Hotel is booked out now and everything! There's another thread for this though here in LC

I'm going the 10th. What part are you goin' to? I'm goin' to Playa de las Américas.

NotExactly wrote: »
    I'm going the 10th. What part are you goin' to? I'm goin' to Playa de las Américas.

Caribe Apartments! Place is solidly booked out going to be insane!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheCrimsonClown

Heading to Magaluf on the 20th for 10 days.

To those who've been on these types of trips before, how much spending money do you need? Also, I don't drink so that's one major expense I can cross off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 LivingDaDream

50 pound a day nialler at least :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AoifeC!!

I know this has notin to do with this forum :D i only joined and dont know how t start one :/ Has anyone been to newgrange hotel or dunboyne castle for the debs and able to give a detailed review, in terms of stricness how late bar was open stuff like that? :D Im on the debs commitee and cant we decide!! Thanksss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

There's an entire Debs thread floating around from the summer. Type Debs into the search bar and it should hopefully come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AoifeC!!

Thanks RMD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 nevelle

any tips on how to convince the rents to let me go, mam currently thinks "she who goes on 6th year holiday returns home pregnant :/" grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

I'm assuming you'll be 18 by then? Tell them to cop on, you're an adult. You'll have worked hard for your leaving and deserve to go, if every teen who went over there got hospitalized / pregnant / drugged / assaulted like the tabloids want them to believe, they'd know a hell of lot of people around the area with kids and stories to tell.

Advertisement