Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window and Door Varnishing

Options
  • 08-06-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,
    Has anyone had their exterior windows and door varnished and can recommend someone? I got in touch with the management company, but they didn't really give me any names. I know there would be a certain colour, so want to get someone whos done the houses and duplexs in the area.
    Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

I used TW Painters - their number is in the Handy Numbers sticky thread and they were one of two recommended by the Mgmt Co. at the time. They were brilliant - excellent job and the cheapest of 3 I was quoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

We used these guys as well and they did a fantastic job. Cheapest of the three quotes we got too. Did way beyond what was quoted for and stuck to the original quote. Would definitely recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Fi Fi

Brilliant. Thanks a million.

Advertisement