Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you all hoping to do next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BubblesXD

Business and German in DCU hopefully :) Anyone else applying for on campus accommodation up there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

BubblesXD wrote: »
    Business and German in DCU hopefully :) Anyone else applying for on campus accommodation up there?

If I don't get my teaching choices, I will be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

I wish I could do that..... living in Tipp though...

move up here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

Figures of 10k been bandied about, dunno how true that is! I try not to think about it! :pac:

WOW me thinks I'll have to save first..haha :pac: Yea better study hard for the rest of these exams so and get pat's...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

Science Education - NUI Maynooth :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

What do i want to do next year?
    yore ma

i mean grow up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

...the awkward moment when nobody laughs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

pockets3d wrote: »
    yore ma

i mean grow up

"Who" you want to do would be more suitable. Best of luck in Paper 2 I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Engineering in either NUIG or GMIT

I mean what college course...everyone else understood:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

yore ma

i mean grow up

Hahaha hever heard that one before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭innovation.

I'm only doing my junior this year (little baba :p) but I already have a fair idea what I want to do.
    Broadcasting in DCU. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

History and English in UCC (Arts):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

yore ma

i mean grow up

Your humour would be more suited here.
    They will love you :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7

I'm only doing my junior this year (little baba :p) but I already have a fair idea what I want to do.

Hey...aww it's good you have an idea of what you want to do...it makes subject choices so much easier ... like if there is any specific subject you may need for an entry requirement... I always knew that I either wanted to do teaching or be a vet..(big difference I know).. but I decided that teaching is more for me ...:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭innovation.

hunii07 wrote: »
    Hey...aww it's good you have an idea of what you want to do...it makes subject choices so much easier ... like if there is any specific subject you may need for an entry requirement... I always knew that I either wanted to do teaching or be a vet..(big difference I know).. but I decided that teaching is more for me ...:D:D

Good thing is though, you don't even need any specific subjects (not that I know of) not even a third language. :D It's just the points (450). If H English for the LC goes the way it did today for my JC then I am fooooooked. :eek: :D We've both higher papers on the same day, stupid government. -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jamie Neeson

Arts in UCD :D Music and French :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Arts in UCD :D Music and French :D

I'm only in 5th year but I'd love to do music and french.. Why does dublin have to be sooo far away :(

Good thing is though, you don't even need any specific subjects (not that I know of) not even a third language. :D It's just the points (450). If H English for the LC goes the way it did today for my JC then I am fooooooked. :eek: :D We've both higher papers on the same day, stupid government. -_-

English is very unpredictable in the way it is marked..you might feel you done really bad and get a great result or visa versa...wait til you get your results you might be surprised..:D LC is better spaced out like we had English paper 1 today and paper 2 tomorrow... Just wait and see :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Draw the dole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jamie Neeson

I'm only in 5th year but I'd love to do music and french.. Why does dublin have to be sooo far away :(

Tell me about it :( ill be sure to let you know what its like if i ever get in :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

Medicine in TCD..
    But failing that (which I defiantly will), science in UCD or NUIG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Communication Studies is it?
    http://www.dcu.ie/prospective/deginfo.php?classname=CS&mode=full&originating_school=60

Considering that myself (5th Yr), with a view of going into radio production.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Miss Brightside

Hopefully Occupational Therapy in NUIG but failing that Arts in NUIG! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

@hunni07

Why are you posting in bold? Its really annoying :/

GSI wrote: »
    @hunni07

Why are you posting in bold? Its really annoying :/

oh sorry haha .. a bit of a habit :/

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Dbstf

Landscape Architecture UCD

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

hunii07 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for primary school teaching but failing that arts in maynooth.... what about you all what are you hoping for? :)

where you wanting to do it? i'm thinking froebel

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

i'm thinking primary teaching. or just something in irish and maybe philosophy and religion. or the course in mater dei. if i don't get them i'm gonna sit biology next year as an external candidate so i'll have it as a requirement for nursing/ midwife / psychiatric nursing because i don't have a science subject at the moment :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

1st Applied Languages in DCU and 2nd International Business in DCU.. Hopefully i'l get the first.. :D

Advertisement