Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dairy equipment scheme clsed at 5pm today!

• 08-06-2011 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

on front of the mag

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭bt12

It will be interesting to see who gets money from this,
    has been way over subcribed especially for tanks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭John_F

in irish examiner the 5th of may: only 200 applied up to 'last weekend' and grnat was closed on a monday!???

http://www.examiner.ie/business/farming/only-200-applied-for-dairy-equipment-grants-up-to-last-weekend-153454.html

1st tranche closed the 1st of may as far as i know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

bloody hell.

I wonder did someone do some maths and realise that even with the new method of allocating the money that there still was not going to be enough in the kitty.

Great thing about knowing you're not gonna get re-elected, you can promise the earth, moon and stars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

According to today's Journal, everyone that applied before yesterday will be processed and those that are eligable will be approved.

They are saying that it is closed until next year until they see what money they will have available in next years budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

why not get rid of some of the pen pushers in the department while he is looking in to spending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭John_F

http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/press/pressreleases/2011/june/title,56028,en.html

COVENY:
    I could not defend a situation in which farmers go to the time and expense of preparing and submitting applications, in the expectation that grant aid would be forthcoming for their project, when there was a question mark over the availability of funding" the Minister said. "A comprehensive review of all expenditure is under way in my Department to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency in schemes and service delivery. Pending the outcome of the review, I have taken the decision to temporarily suspend new TAMS applications so that farmers will know where they stand in terms of the availability of funds for next year
    The Minister said that applications already submitted will be processed and approved up to the level of the current tranches of funding. No further applications will be accepted for consideration with effect from today pending a decision on the re-opening of the schemes. Only applications received in the Department by close of business today will be eligible for consideration.

Advertisement