Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neo Myth flash cart for N64?

• 08-06-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a Neo Myth flash cart for N64 or even a generic one. I don't have one and want to test out a modded .z64 rom file on the actual n64 hardware.

Don't worry, I own the original game that's modded so no piracy issues here.

If you have one please let me know and I can send you on the rom file to test out or just a link to it.
    It's only 26mb so its not even one of the bigger n64 roms.

It's a modified version of the already modified "Goldeneye: X" by the way.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

Steve SI wrote: »
    Does anyone have a Neo Myth flash cart for N64 or even a generic one. I don't have one and want to test out a modded .z64 rom file on the actual n64 hardware.

Don't worry, I own the original game that's modded so no piracy issues here.

If you have one please let me know and I can send you on the rom file to test out or just a link to it.
    It's only 26mb so its not even one of the bigger n64 roms.

It's a modified version of the already modified "Goldeneye: X" by the way.

:)

I've Doc64 and can try this for you. The ROM must be under 256 mbit and if it's one of those mods with HD textures then forget about it - they don't work!

I have a back order in for Krikzz’s Nintendo 64 Flash Card - the Everdrive 64 too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

FYI - I tried the new release of GoldenEyeX (http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=202) and it works on both the Doctor v64 and the Everdrive64

Advertisement