Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ngb upgrade

Options
  • 08-06-2011 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

I got a letter from eircom a few months back saying our line would be upgraded to 24mb in a few weeks and the modem might need to be power cycled for it to come through but it hasn't happened yet.
    Do you have any idea when it's going to happen and is my modem (Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3) capable or receiving it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

cork45 wrote: »
    I got a letter from eircom a few months back saying our line would be upgraded to 24mb in a few weeks and the modem might need to be power cycled for it to come through but it hasn't happened yet.
    Do you have any idea when it's going to happen and is my modem (Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3) capable or receiving it?

Hi cork45,

Can you private message me with your telephone number and I will check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement