Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stockist of stop staring dresses

• 08-06-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47

Anyone know of stockists of these dresses in uk or ireland?

Theres a place online, formosa thay sell them but i havent heard of them before. Anyone bought from there before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Majestic 12

Hi Hotstuff2,

Yep, I've bought a few Stop Staring dresses from Formosa with no problems at all. I absolutley love Stop Staring dresses, must have about 10 at this stage!

I actually emailed their Irish supplier and they sent me a list of shops in Dublin that sells them. I'll dig it out and mail it to you if you like.

Bt it was just easier for me to buy online once I knew my size and I actually rang them before I bought the first one ages ago just to be sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Retro in Georges Arcade in Dublin!!!

wild_cat wrote: »
    Retro in Georges Arcade in Dublin!!!

Where I bought my very first one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

I just had a look at the formosa website. They seem much higher in price than normal!!!

I know they're not cheap over here but I've never seen them for sale for over 200 euro.

wild_cat wrote: »
    I know they're not cheap over here but I've never seen them for sale for over 200 euro.

Had a look there myself too, they actually seem to be on the less expensive side. That's how much they seem to be be these days, I called a few places looking for one particular dress and they were definitly the cheapest. Might pop into Retro tomorrow and have a look at their prices now too.

I made the mistake of ordering one directly from the US a while back and was hit with a lovely import duty charge as well as shiping of 30 or 40 dollars, never again! Much easier to return here if it doesn't fit etc.

Give me a Stop Staring dress over a Coast or a Fran and Jane dress any day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 hotstuff2

Thanks for all the info. I'll get shopping....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

http://camilleboutique.com also stocks them, my sister bought from here recently and was very happy with the service.

Advertisement