Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time are you getting up tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I was going to get up at half ten today but my mam woke me up wishing me good luck blah blah coz of work.

So happy I don't do geography. Everyone on twitter seems to be dreading it and waking up really early for crammage! And Im an honours maths drop out so not too worried about maths either :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

I'm getting up about half 1 one tomorrow :')

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Is there people here sleeping around 5pm and then getting up at 12am to study through?

How do ya find it if you do?

(I find it very hard to study during the day)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭polka dot

Going to bed at 10pm, getting up at 6am seems to be working the best for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭martyllia

plan for tomorrow : get up at 7 study till 9 history,then hour break, then 11-2 history,half an hour break,2:30-3:30 art history,break,an hour of history,and then cramming maths paper II,hopefully it'lll work!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

martyllia wrote: »
    plan for tomorrow : get up at 7 study till 9 history,then hour break, then 11-2 history,half an hour break,2:30-3:30 art history,break,an hour of history,and then cramming maths paper II,hopefully it'lll work!:D

I always have great intentions to get loads done (9/10 hours) never happen though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭martyllia

NotExactly wrote: »
    I always have great intentions to get loads done (9/10 hours) never happen though :(

i have to otherwise i'll fail :D doing that since last thursday in less than week i covered 4 poets ,all of hamlet,theme and cc for eng,and all of the geo course! :D

7:00am - 10:00am - Biology
    10:00am - 2:30pm - US History
    3:30pm - 5:00pm - French
    5:30pm - 9:30pm - US history

10:00PM - BED

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Tonight:
    11pm - 1.30am Maths
    Tomorrow:
    7am - 10am Maths
    10am - 12.30pm Sleep
    1pm - 3pm Maths
    3.30pm - 5.30pm Business
    5.30pm - 8pm French
    8.30pm - 10pm Maths

BED

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Waking up at 6am.
    Study business from 6.30 and every 2 hours swap to maths and vice versa with a 10 min break in between
    Then at 5pm add french into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭conlufc

Waking up at 6am.
    Study business from 6.30 and every 2 hours swap to maths and vice versa with a 10 min break in between
    Then at 5pm add french into it.

What about MASS!!:P:P

conlufc wrote: »
    What about MASS!!:P:P

I don't go to mass lol. I don't think I'd have the time to go haha.
    II don't even know if I'll stick to it I tried waking up at 6am the alarm went of and I switched it off didn't get up til 8am then. Seriously need this B in business :).

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭conlufc

I don't go to mass lol. I don't think I'd have the time to go haha.
    II don't even know if I'll stick to it I tried waking up at 6am the alarm went of and I switched it off didn't get up til 8am then. Seriously need this B in business :).

getting up at 8 is an achievement haha...all i'll b doing 2moro is maths and after paper 1's disaster I need a bit of divine intervention!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Up at 8am...... But have to go to mass so won't be studying till 9:30..... Kinda sucks really. But pretty much maths all day (after what happened on Friday) with the odd bit of biology! Hopefully I can cram Irish in the break between the two exams on Monday (doing ord and maths matters to me more)!

conlufc wrote: »
    getting up at 8 is an achievement haha...all i'll b doing 2moro is maths and after paper 1's disaster I need a bit of divine intervention!:D

Lol but I didn't actually start studying until 11 got distracted. I haven't even opened my maths papers today yet. Just all business. So much to remember.
    I have to try and do maths tomorrow , I know maths paper 1 was dreadful , I think I managed a pass it was a little easy in parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Yeah Buddy

Wish I hadn't wasted the last two days :(

Right - go to bed early and get up at 4am to cram history?

Or

Stay up all tonight and sleep tomorrow at 7pm?

:confused:

5am to cram in business not in until 2pm :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Right - go to bed early and get up at 4am to cram history?

Or

Stay up all tonight and sleep tomorrow at 7pm?

Go to bed and get up at 6? Staying up all night will ruin ya.

NotExactly wrote: »
    Go to bed and get up at 6? Staying up all night will ruin ya.

Im just so worried. I need to get a B at least in history and got nothing really done today...and have to start on my french basics to pass...:(

FML

• Advertisement
Advertisement