Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Doors

• 08-06-2011 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Looking to replace sliding patio doors with French doors. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good supplier installer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

wisjoc wrote: »
    Looking to replace sliding patio doors with French doors. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good supplier installer?

Can I suggest if you say in what area you are in, you might get a few recomendations

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭wisjoc

Martin

I am in the Dublin/Meath area. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Hi, if you PM me with the Width and Height of the Doors I can give you a price for supply and fit of top of the range A rated French Doors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

what size of opening are they to fit? two 32" doors ect .

Have a search on the web for doors . Your local joinery shops in the yellow pages may have what you want.

Any carpenter in your area will be able to fit a frame, rebate the doors , hang them and lock them in a day. 150 - 200 max for labour.

Do a bit of searching around . You will save a few pound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Paul.C

he means PVC doors for the back garden(patio doors) not rebated wooden internal doors(french doors)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

my bad. misread ..

Advertisement