Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin airport discount car parking codes required

Options
  • 08-06-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Does anyone have any discount codes for Dublin airport long term car parking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cheapest place to buy parking is on their website apparentely. www.daa.ie

Have never seen discount codes unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Just bumping this up , the daa website has a box for promotional codes so I'm presuming they can be got.
    Does anyone have a code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

this might help someone who has to travel to Dublin,,Carlton hotel have an overnight stay plus 7 days parking for €100 during Oct>)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Bumping this cos I'm still looking for a code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Any new ones folks. Looking for June 2012

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

When websites are configured they throw in everything, just because the section is there does not mean there are current offers, there may be but not necessarily.

Having said that the long term red has two weeks for the price of one so if you're heading off for say 10 days, it will be cheaper to book for 14 days than to book for 10/11 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Would appreciate it if anyone had a code for the long term car park

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Italiancheese

At the moment they have 2nd week free in the short term carpark so you get 2 weeks for 50e. I am going for 7 days but it works out cheaper to book 2 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Just bumping on the off chance anyone has a discount code!!

Advertisement