Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor

Options
  • 08-06-2011 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

ok...

switched to meteor... and set up for free txts..got txt back saying top up by 20 euro to get free txts to any network...

but i think i'm still been charged...when i go online and check my account it is showing me i am been charge for the txt messages... just wondering does it still show cost even though u get them free or should it say 0.00 beside my txt messages..

just want to know before i ring up ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭eolasguy

ok...

switched to meteor... and set up for free txts..got txt back saying top up by 20 euro to get free txts to any network...

but i think i'm still been charged...when i go online and check my account it is showing me i am been charge for the txt messages... just wondering does it still show cost even though u get them free or should it say 0.00 beside my txt messages..

just want to know before i ring up ...

If you can see a charge you are being charged! Free SMS actually don't even show in your call history online for Meteor.

Give them a call :D

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

thanks will do in the morning...just wanted to double check before i made a tool of myself on phone

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭eolasguy

Did you get a confirmation SMS to say that the promotion is active?

If not they might say you are liable for the charges as its in T&C that you must wait for the confirmation SMS so they wont refund you.

If they ask say that you did receive one (They cant check if you did or not ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

It can take up to one working day for your free texts to take effect. Also, you must first opt-in to the offer, THEN top-up €20.

Have you a blackberry by any chance? Seemingly there is a problem with provisioning an account with BIS and the free texts/calls and texts on prepay.

i acutally did but it a new phone and i wiped all my txts by accident...silly boy i know... i like have only a euro left...by time i ring and be put on hold i'll be cut off...

• Advertisement

ok fair play...refunded money plus giving me free txts for a month from today... quick and painless

thumbs up for meteor...and mr peter too

Advertisement