Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox hlep line throuihg mobile

Options
  • 09-06-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

how can i ring xbox helpline through my mobile... it bblocks me and i have no access to a landline...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Ring your mobile company and get the number unblocked

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

really and then it will work ya? sorry didnt think of that i just thought it was just one of those numbers that cant be accessed from mobiles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

They also have a regular number (+353 12420758) rather the 1800 number which is probably what's blocked.

Closed now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I reckon it will work sometimes they block numbers by default like 1850 etc... I remember having to call them a while ago to get this unblocked :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

i bet you are on vodafone prepay!!!!!! I pm'd the guys on the talk to vodafone forum and they basically told me tough sh*t we can't do a thing :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Orim is right,

012420758 is the non freephone number. I would recommend calling during the day as you'll probably blow all your credit on hold in the evening...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Vicxas wrote: »
    Orim is right,

012420758 is the non freephone number. I would recommend calling during the day as you'll probably blow all your credit on hold in the evening...

Yea i'm currently on hold, 3mins so far. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Average hold time is 10 mins.... itd be quicker if i got off boards ;)

Advertisement