Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resession.... Not for the Travellers!!!!

Options
  • 09-06-2011 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Just look at Conaughton Road.....

All New Luxury Caravans

All New 2011 Vans and Jeeps

The relations from Balyfree Halting Site driving around town in 2011 JEEPs, Vans and a lovely white Dublin reg'd 2011 BM......

This is unreal.. Most or if not all are on Social Welfare, its very hard to drive by this shower and not feel like getting out and giving them a piece of my mind!!

But then when I look at them, they look very strong - due to being to well fed! Not like mine and alot of other families who are totally struggling.

Social Welfare should be cut off from these parasites until they can prove with receipts and accounts where they got all this money,,,,,, ffs going into a Toyota Dealer and handing over €15,000+ in cash for a van?

Questions...... in the good times, people judyt ignored it. But ffs its now time to review things!

Make sure u lock all ur doors day and night....... Caught 2 men trying to break into the neighbours house yesterday! They werent 2 happy by a large dobberman dog I introduced them to, so the retreated to their brand new 2011 van
    !
    Just take care and watch out for your neighbours...... most of these thefts and break-ins are occuring during the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

jajjay wrote: »
    Just look at Conaughton Road.....

its very hard to drive by this shower and not feel like getting out and giving them a piece of my mind!!

It's not hard at all. if you did get out it would be the worst mistake you ever made :eek:
    I know of a lad ran out of sligo by a similar crowd since he was assaulted by one of them and decided to press charges. The bleeding hearts brigade ensure these people are never held to account and live in their own little world with a set of rules very different to the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

They're not the only group of society that live by a different set of rules than the rest of us plebs.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

Sure they have to launder the drug money some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Gipo3 wrote: »
    Sure they have to launder the drug money some way.

you must have an inside name with that username :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

talk about opening a can of worms........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

Is that the sound of Pandaoras Box creeking?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

No its the sound of the ban hammer and the lock coming

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

Where do they keep their money? I can't imagine banks being too popular.

Sounds like a great script for an Ocean's 14 plot - Brad Pitt has prior experience too playing a part in Snatch so he could be the undercover guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

No its the sound of the ban hammer and the lock coming

Just the lock for now. Far to many assumptions and generalisations going on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement