Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatic logout time?

Options
  • 09-06-2011 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to change how long i stay logged in for without boards logging me out after x minutes?

Really annoying when I'm reading a thread and click the next page and I'm logged out.

Can't find a way to alter it in the UserCP.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

When you log in, have you tried putting a tick in the box to the left of "Remember Me"? That keeps you logged in until you log out manually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

Perfect thanks!

Specsavers time methinks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Note that Helpdesk posts are pre-moderated, there's no need for gibberish test posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement