Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little CM after probable ovulation - too late?

Options
  • 09-06-2011 7:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,392 ✭✭✭✭

Hope this isnt to icky a question :o
    Immediately after (like next day)when we think my wife has ovulated things get really dry.
    Is this a sign that ..we can have a rest..if you get my drift?

Thanks.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

It certainly seems to be that its entering the luteal (dry)phase. Its no harm to give it a last try if you are up to it (we are usually knackered by that stage) if you find dryness a problem, I can heartily recommend Preseed. Its a sperm-friendly lubricant which assist the swimming, feels great to use too. I get it online at www.accessdiagnostic.co.uk along with the cheapie pee-sticks. You wont need to use all the recommended amount, its pricey enough.

Have heard cough mixture can help out the mucus and increase it-guaifenesin is the active ingredient so make sure it contains this. I think the redlabel robitussin or exputex - double check with the pharmacist.

Advertisement