Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1: Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

rihanna is a babe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

EvilMonkey wrote: »
    If the F1 cars stayed at racing speed then the track might not have got that wet because the cars would be lifting the water off. Only reason for a wet race to be red flagged is if their is so much water the cars cant lift it off or "rivers" of water crossing the track, unfortunately we didn't get to see if that was the case because of the premature safety car slowed the pace and the track got covered in water.

LoL at the self proclaimed wet race master!

Nah, that only applies to a certain level of rainfall, was too much today. It obviously wouldn't have gotten quite as wet but it still would have been too much.

That Merc going around should be doing donuts and powerslides ffs! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

amacachi wrote: »
    Nah, that only applies to a certain level of rainfall, was too much today. It obviously wouldn't have gotten quite as wet but it still would have been too much.

That Merc going around should be doing donuts and powerslides ffs! :P

I think it would have been red flagged too but i would like to see the officials leave the racing until we had the track to dangerous than bring the SC and wait for it to happen.

EvilMonkey wrote: »
    I think it would have been red flagged too but i would like to see the officials leave the racing until we had the track to dangerous than bring the SC and wait for it to happen.

Aw yeah, no doubt in my mind they jumped the gun with the SC. Like I said the only cars I saw go off the track where those on inters and tbh, **** 'em. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

This is car crash TV, without the actual car crashing :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Eddie was feeling the force there for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Martin whitmarsh you are right about Eddie :D Antiques roadshow is the right place :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

EJ pinching Whithmarsh's arse:eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I missed the start and only flicked just as they red-flagged, but from the replays they showed I thought they brought the SC out for Hamilton's crash and it just didn't have a chance to go back in before the red flag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Sheeps wrote: »
    rihanna is a babe

compared to mary byrne..

• Advertisement

me@ucd wrote: »
    compared to mary byrne..

I'd rather listen to mary byrne than rihanna :p

stevenmu wrote: »
    I missed the start and only flicked just as they red-flagged, but from the replays they showed I thought they brought the SC out for Hamilton's crash and it just didn't have a chance to go back in before the red flag?

Started under the SC (stupidly) then it got going for a few laps before the SC came out again for Hamilton. Got going again and once the rain started they put out the SC stupidly early.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

stevenmu wrote: »

no they brought out the SC when the heavy rain started! :rolleyes:

too slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

ffs start the race

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

German Tv were just interviewing George Lucas.

Surely it is time to race

Another shower but fingers crossed a restart soon :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

This sucks. I finish work at 9. If the race restarts before work is finished, do I stay for the race or do I rush home? :(

This sucks. I finish work at 9. If the race restarts before work is finished, do I stay for the race or do I rush home? :(

I'd say you'll get home and have a cup of tea before the race restarts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Mark Webber: the most optimistic man in F1 :D

Mark Webber: the most optimistic man in F1 :D

At least he spoke/is speaking to the BBC unlike Lewis who was too busy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

You tell me where I can get a job I can spend watching F1. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Go home now...

Autosport wrote: »
    I'd say you'll get home and have a cup of tea before the race restarts :D

Think I might have to become and F1 racer for about 10 minutes so :pac:

Autosport wrote: »
    At least he spoke/is speaking to the BBC unlike Lewis who was too busy :rolleyes:
    And a decent chap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

my brother is somewhere in the stands, i'd say he's miserable :D

seriously though, the moment the rain stopped they should have been on the ball whats the f*ckin hold up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭bamboozling

race resumes 15;50. Come on ta ****

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Think I might have to become and F1 racer for about 10 minutes so :pac:

Just hope it doesn't start raining or you'll have to pull over at the side of the road for an hour or so :p

Do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bigboy123

Anyone who put an each way bet on kobayashi will be feeling wise now.

• Advertisement

10 mins to go :D

Advertisement