Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365 credit a/c "unavailible" to see balance

Options
  • 09-06-2011 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Just logged into BOI 365 and credit card account details 'unavailible"
    anybody else who has there credit card registered online have this issue, seems to be quite common that when I log in, can see all other accounts and balances, but credit card balance can be "unavailible" at times, was ok earlier in evening.

a maybe they are just updating server or something, anybody else check and post whether they can see credit account transcations/balance online.

cheers.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Snap. Just logged onto my account and its the same! Weird.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Me too. Just logged on and the balance is unavailable.

Don't know why Banking 365 seems to be having a lot of issues lately. It was down for several days a while ago, then about a week ago I had issues logging on too, now this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Yep, got the same problem this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Rang them there.

'All our systems are down, we can't access any of your credit card information. Try again in an hour.'

Useless cnuts!! Can't even get info over the phone. Really is a joke of a service.

EDIT: It's fixed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

cheers for phoning them, they are really useless.
    I think there is hardly a week goes by whereby that BOI365 site in not down, slow to log in, not updated correct etc etc, you would think with IBM who have the site contract (I think) that it would run very smooth, also think it could do with a wee facelift too being brough up to the year 2011.

a least it is working again,,have a nice day!!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

They could also do with an iPhone/Android app too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

dimma02 wrote: »
    cheers for phoning them, they are really useless.
    I think there is hardly a week goes by whereby that BOI365 site in not down, slow to log in, not updated correct etc etc, you would think with IBM who have the site contract (I think) that it would run very smooth, also think it could do with a wee facelift too being brough up to the year 2011.

a least it is working again,,have a nice day!!!!:)

Have never had any issues with online service. I think their online services are a bit lacking in terms of what you can do but never had issues and i use it daily.

When systems go down they go down, nothing can be done. Happens in every company from time to time. More than likely servers going offline for maintenance so not even staff would have access.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

ya must have being on a differant planet at christmas then as it was down, for the guts of 2 weeks on and off, was even on RTE news also.

you must catch it when it is up but I use it every day and can say that it is not always up while other sites like AIB or EBS are!!!!:)

Advertisement