Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon Radar

Options
  • 09-06-2011 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭

Seems to have died. Last reading 00:45 last night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Discodog wrote: »
    Seems to have died. Last reading 00:45 last night.

You beat me to it. Thought it was my phone but not working on raintoday either, just have to resort to head out the window shower watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

You beat me to it. Thought it was my phone but not working on raintoday either, just have to resort to head out the window shower watching.

It will be like the old days:D... I'm sure it will be back soon though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GSF

There has been no rain in Donegal for a month according to the Met Eireann website rainfall radar. Why dont they use the Northern Ireland radar feed when they use it for the tv broadcasts anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Seems to be back up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

Looks like the dublin radar is back up...Alleluia:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Us Shannon users know that your praise may be short lived. Mind you I bet the Dublin radar won't go down as often as Shannon !.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

GSF wrote: »
    There has been no rain in Donegal for a month according to the Met Eireann website rainfall radar. Why dont they use the Northern Ireland radar feed when they use it for the tv broadcasts anyway?

They have been using it.

Advertisement