Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you finish English paper 2 ~ let me know your thoughts on it

• 09-06-2011 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

what did you think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

Went very well must say, all the questions I wanted to come up where right in front of eyes and I answered everything to perfection...then i woke up this morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

Iceboy wrote: »
    Went very well must say, all the questions I wanted to come up where right in front of eyes and I answered everything to perfection...then i woke up this morning :(

I know what you mean.... we'll just have to see how things go today.... maybe it'll come true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Yeah Buddy

The only thing I remember about my dream last night is the invigilator telling us "times up, stop writing" and I hadn't even started the poetry essay or the Hamlet essay. Why I was apparently doing the unseen poem first I do not know. Scary stuff :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Framble

Ha, I had a dream and one of the poets was Hitler.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Yeah Buddy

Framble wrote: »
    Ha, I had a dream and one of the poets was Hitler.

LOL

"Hitler's poetry is still very much relevant to the modern reader, with his transformation from a destitute art vendor living on the streets of Vienna to the head of the glorious Third Reich regime serving as an inspiration to everybody, especially in these times of economic ruin"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

I had a dream the English paper 2 was stolen from the school, and we had to do an irish exam instead... I dont do Irish!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'm not feeling good about this Paper 2. Hopefully there will be a good selection for prescribed poetry and then I can be more at ease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭martyllia

I feel strangely calm about today ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

martyllia wrote: »
    I feel strangely calm about today ...

too calm D:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement