Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facebook Page

• 09-06-2011 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭

I have a Facebook Business Page onto which I'm uploading photos daily of the previous day's adventure trips. Is there a way to continue uploading these images, but stop them constantly appearing in our fans news-feed, so they don't get tired of seeing our content all the time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

There is an option of "publishing" and "skip this step" somewhere along the way. This means there's no notification on the news feed.

But don't you want people to see them and have a look? People love photos on Facebook and it also improves your interaction level and getting into peoples news feeds. Remember most people rarely go back to your page after they like it - the action is all in the news feed.

Having said that, I wouldn't overdo the number pf photos you put up - nobody wants to wade through 100's of photos. Try and pick the ones that have people in them so they can be tagged. Remember also that Facebook also own the rights to them once they are published on the platform

Advertisement