Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - VAG-COM call out in waterford

• 09-06-2011 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of anyone with a VAG-COM diagnostic set up in town? I have a dead Audi which needs an immobiliser fault clearing.

I tried Trevor Madigan but his phone seems to on permanent voice mail.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Forgive me, my internet led me to think VAG-COM was some sort of Vagina Computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not helpful! :pVW-Audi Group Communication

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Are you just talking about the dongle? I've one which I haven't used in years and you could borrow it if you don't get sorted.

I don't know anything about whats what in the VAG Com world so I'll need a man in a white coat with the full set up and associated gizmos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Mike - not sure if anyone's already mentioned this but you could try asking Liam Knox out in Slieverue - I don't think he has the kit but he might know someone local to save you going to a main dealer.

SSE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I know the guy who used to be Tom Dale's master mechanic. He's on his own now and has the most up-to-date computer. I brought my jeep to him last year and he cleared the engine malfunction using his computer. Is this what you're looking for?

That sounds hopeful. Feel free to give me his number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

mike65 wrote: »
    That sounds hopeful. Feel free to give me his number.

PM Sent

Cheers fort that.

Advertisement