Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPVC Doors

• 09-06-2011 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good front door suppliers? We have the typical upvc doors at the moment and it has cracked with bits coming off which now looks awful. Also if you knew a rough price for a new front door that would be helpful too. Would even consider second hand doors if a place like that exists!! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

MildredW wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good front door suppliers? We have the typical upvc doors at the moment and it has cracked with bits coming off which now looks awful. Also if you knew a rough price for a new front door that would be helpful too. Would even consider second hand doors if a place like that exists!! Thanks in advance.

b&q have a big range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

darokane wrote: »
    b&q have a big range

Quality isnt the best though. ive seen them, wouldnt be a fan.

Tbh, i wouldnt put in a pvx front door at all, when i get windows and doors in, i always go with a wooden door, much better and looks alot better too.

Done deal . ie is a good place to start looking, you might just find one that someone is taking out or perhaps bought / ordered but didnt use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

snyper wrote: »
    Quality isnt the best though. ive seen them, wouldnt be a fan.

Quality is the same as you'll get anywhere else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

drop me a pm i might be able to help with a cheap door

Advertisement