Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Tent or Marquee

• 09-06-2011 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭

I'm having my son's first birthday soon and want extra space for people outside. I seen a few websites selling party tents. Are these any good. Are the one's being sold in woodies any good? What about renting a marquee, are the worth the price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I think if you hire one, they'll erect and remove it for you too.... gotta be a bonus if you've a party to organise too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Bought a party tent in Doyle's Topline (Carlow) for a party last night (sat). It's basically a gazebo with detachable side panels. 90Euro. 6m x 3m
    Very easy to erect, take down. Only issue i have is that all panels (walls and roof) are held on with 12mm wide velcro straps on which the stitching is a bit flimsy. Apart from that, i'd recommend it - If you know someone handy with a needle and thread that could strengthen the stitching, you'd have it for many a party.

Advertisement