Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Paint

• 09-06-2011 10:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭

I need to get paint for a touch up job on my mother's car. Can you recommend anywhere who supply this. I have the colour code so ready to go.
    I am familiar with Halfords but it's on the wrong side of the city for me. Can you recommend anywhere Northside or not as far out as the Eastway business Park?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

F&G Motor factors are close enough to you. They are on the way out to grove Island in Corbally. Close to St Marys Cathederal. Phone is 418555. They can mix colours for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Zamp

I'll second F&G. I get all my car related items there. The guys working there know what they're talking about and won't rob you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

thanks lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mister o

Yip, F&G every time.

Advertisement