If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVINGCOLOUR Gen 2 CLEAR - GREAT OFFER!!

Options
  • 09-06-2011 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I have a VERY limited offer of LivingColour Gen2 CLEAR style due into me early next week.

This is it in all its coolness
    lcs5001_05_tlv_.jpg
    and heres the Deal....

If you order and pay in full before close of business Saturday 11th June you will save yourself €50 as I'm offering them out for only€99.99biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif(they must be paid in full to qualify for this price)Come Monday 13th they will be offered out for €109.99 still a great saving of €40

So call on into the store or phone me on 01 474 0788 and I can look after you

Also after a l--o--n--g absence we will also be receiving in the IMAGEO LED TEALIGHTS 3 packs
    6910860pu_rtv_.jpg

These come in one of 3 flavours -
    Traditional yellow flame effect
    Red flame or
    Blue flame

As you'll see from the image they have a frosted glass bodies and are a great alternative to trad real wax candle tealights as a bonus they'll never burn your house down!

Charge 'em for 10 hours and they flicker away for up to 20 hours

Each 3pack retail for €29.99

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi to the below

Frank11, Lar77, Pepsie and Unklerosco - you guys should all have pm's in your inbox,

Just to give you guys first bite of the offer from Frank11s orig postbiggrin.gif

Buzz me on 01 474 0788 if you'd fancy one.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

Any word on these? Thanks

Hi Talkabout

a little delay on these - they were due in this week but it seems they have been bumped back to next week delivery.

I'll chase 'em up monday and post back here.

We'll see them soon.

cheers
    Ash

Hi Folks

The IMAGEO's have arrived into stock after a long absence...

This is what the Blue flamed version look like -
    6910835ph_rtv_.jpg

And here's a serving suggestion, just to show them off in all their LED lighting ambience enhancment - just add a barbeque into the scene and a great night will be had under the stars:)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX0K3iuDvhOztJxB_wgUMdoO-oPnkijmB8FGTDgD85OFbkDDA9

These have frosted glass bodies and are available in 3 packs.
    You have the choice of either, trad Yellow flame, Blue flame or Red flame

have a look here on our website for the full range of goodies http://www.philipsshop.ie/lightingpage.htm

These are only €26.99 at the moment

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

are the living colors lamps still on offer?

• Advertisement

Hi Slip

They are on offer for €109.99 I should have 'em end of the week.

Its the CLEAR version only.

Fancy one??
    ash

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

can you deliver to Cork? What would be total price?

Hi Slipshaney

You'd be looking a t €8.00 for postage so that would be a total of €117.99.

How's that sound?
    atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Hi Ash, I take it these are the larger Living Colour lamps for €109 (hence the remote in the pic)?

Thats correct Blastman.
    they are the larger of the two styles

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.