Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duncannon Road - roadworks

Options
  • 09-06-2011 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

I see signs up today on Duncannon Road saying it is to close for roadworks - any know for how long and what exactly they are doing? I presume & hope its to resurface the stretch between Kates farm shop and Forth Mountain?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

According to this weeks People Newspaper (quoting Cllr. George Lawlor) they are starting on June 20 and should take 2 to 3 weeks to complete. Diversions will likely be put in place during the works. They are resurfacing the section from Kates Farm Shop to 1km past the Mountain Bar.

Overdue but at least its happening.

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sign up here http://www.mapalerter.com/wexford for info on roadworks etc. around the county,it's very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fatswaldo

About feckin time! This stretch of road is like a ploughed field. Hope they contract it out and get a good job done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

Fatswaldo wrote: »
    About feckin time! This stretch of road is like a ploughed field. Hope they contract it out and get a good job done!

I think Bennetts might be doing it

Advertisement