Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slabs of Drink

Options
  • 09-06-2011 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if the deal is over in Tesco for a €1 a can. Looking for Bulmers if their is a special on anywhere. or else Heineken if their is any deals on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Over since 5th I think

They had 20 bottles (330cl) of Bulmers in Tesco this a.m. for 20 yo yo or 12 x 500ml cans for 15 yo yo

12 x 500ml cans for 15 yo yo

And going to buy some yesterday I was told they are infact 20 euro, that the price of 15 euro was a mistake. Should have bought them up at 15 yo's and got a tenner back per case :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭twogunkid

vicwatson wrote: »
    And going to buy some yesterday I was told they are infact 20 euro, that the price of 15 euro was a mistake. Should have bought them up at 15 yo's and got a tenner back per case :rolleyes:

Should have paid what they asked for ( €20 per case ) and went to customer service desk with receipt --demand your money back and keep the gargle--that's the policy--no quibble:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

vicwatson wrote: »
    They had 20 bottles (330cl) of Bulmers in Tesco this a.m. for 20 yo yo or 12 x 500ml cans for 15 yo yo

Don't be fooled by Tesco et al, I believe these bottles are only 300ml. Budweiser are at the same craic, 24 x 300ml bottles for the last few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

True the 15 x 300ml bottles are €20
    the 12 500ml cans are €15.

When is the next bank holiday?, there's still loads of stock of the 500ml cans, maybe they'll do the offer again.

the 12 500ml cans are €15.

When is the next bank holiday?, there's still loads of stock of the 500ml cans, maybe they'll do the offer again.

No the 12 x 500ml cans were €20.00 the correct price was €20.00

How you know there is still loads of stock of the cans eh!? Loads in Bulmers or load in Tesco ?

Advertisement