Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfilled courses in UCD?

Options
  • 09-06-2011 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey there,

I missed the CAO deadline to get my application in as an undergraduate. Does anybody know if the college will advertise what courses haven't been filled and if it's available to apply again at some stage? If so, when?

Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

They are advertised on the CAO website when they become available. There are less and less of those though I'm afraid.

http://www.cao.ie/index.php?page=aboutVPL

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Mooney.. wrote: »
    Hey there,

I missed the CAO deadline to get my application in as an undergraduate. Does anybody know if the college will advertise what courses haven't been filled and if it's available to apply again at some stage? If so, when?

Thanks..

Arts generally has vacancies - which is great because it is itself a huge faculty. PM me if you want more info.

Arts generally has vacancies - which is great because it is itself a huge faculty. PM me if you want more info.

What are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

What are you talking about?

CAO vacancies which open in August, available to those who have hitherto not filled out a CAO form for this year. Arts (in particular the part-time programs) almost always offer places.

CAO vacancies which open in August, available to those who have hitherto not filled out a CAO form for this year. Arts (in particular the part-time programs) almost always offer places.

You should be clear that you are talking about part time courses, not the full time 3 year degree which never has vacancies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement