Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.apd.ie (Anybody knows it?)

Options
  • 09-06-2011 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    My name is Alice and I'm 27. I've just arrived in Ireland and I'm searching for work. I'm an Italian Interior designer and an Architect.
    Browsing Internet I found this organization: www.apd.ie
    Anybody knows it? It's good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭daigo75

Welcome to Ireland and to the forum. :)
    While I can't give you a recommendation about the company you mention, I'd suggest that you look on job sites and see what companies are looking for your particular skills. Also, I'd strongly recommend to upload your CV on those sites, so you can be noticed by companies and recruiters.

There's an interesting thread on this forum about all this stuff, I'd suggest you to start from there.

Note: the "golden years" are gone, but there are still opportunities to be taken. Good luck (from a fellow Italian)! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 A.Eleven

Thanks a lot for the tips!! I'll take a look ;)

Advertisement