Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killing [AMC] [** Spoilers **]

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,748 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I thought season 1 dragged on a bit and all four seasons could've been shot in six or seven episodes per season.

Holder surprised me in the end after turning out to be a likeable character, could not take him seriously early on in S1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Started Season 1 at the weekend and right now, about halfway through, I'm about to cry with frustration.
    I like Linden as a character, she's well-rounded and realistic but the show as a whole is waaaay too long.
    The pathetic politician and his vile staff - who cares about the shenanigans with his campaign?
    The police station where apparently everybody and anybody can wander in at will.
    Rosie's parents went away for the weekend and didn't even drop her a text over the 3 days they were apart?
    I'm only here, to be honest, because I want to find out who killed Rosie before I drive myself mad.

Advertisement