Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 S owners

• 09-06-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Ive 2 qs please answer them

Can I you just plug a regular hdmi cable into your Xbox and into a HD TV with a hdmi slot? or would you need to buy a Xbox brand cable?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

All HDMI cables are the same, any will do, even the ones in the 2 Euro store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

All HDMI cables are the same, any will do, even the ones in the 2 Euro store.

I know theyre all the same.

I suppose all I want to know is there a HDMI slot in the back of the Xbox 360 S?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Every slim is equipped with a hdmi port at the back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Correct on everything, all 360 S models have HDMI slots and all HDMI cables are the same.

Just to further clarify on the cables, HDMI is a digital signal so you either receive it or not. The more expensive the cable, doesn't effect the quality of the signal received.

However, it may increase the production quality of the cable and the connections at either end. So by paying small money for a cable, you will receive the same signal as an expensive cable but the quality of the materials used might not be the same and might not put up with the same hardship if being plugged in and out regularly.

I have accidently pulled the head off a cheap HDMI cable before but I was a little rough with it :o

Advertisement