Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo Wii €129 in Tesco

• 09-06-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,947 ✭✭✭✭

www.tesco.ie/pricenews page 6

Cheapest on amazon (€114) but this is good for a brick and mortar store.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I got it on Amazon for £99 a few weeks back. But I saw it for around €120 in Athlone Town Centre last week, (Game or Gamestop - not sure which one is in there.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭neilboard

They`re releasing a new one next year so wouldn`t run out and buy one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

neilboard wrote: »
    They`re releasing a new one next year so wouldn`t run out and buy one!

One thats going to cost you a few hundred more than this one. Pre-orders for Wii U 400 sterling.

Plus the controllers you get for this Wii can be used for the new machine, plus any games you get for this Wii will be playable on the new machine. Plus its going to be months and months before Wii u is released.

So, If I didn't have a Wii already, I would probably get one if it was around this price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

HMV are selling the two new Wii Bundles for €115.

Advertisement