Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Kinnegad

Options
  • 09-06-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hey i've jsut gotten a job in Lagan Cement near Kinnegad for the summer I was wondering if anyone as any suggestions where would i be best to look for accomodation...would it be kinnegad or is there somewhere better, also i dont drive at the minute and was wondering if anyone knew if there is anyway to get to the plant other than taxis or getting my own car

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

If you have no transport Kinnegad would be a must for living. If you had transport, Kinnegad might be your choice anyway. Kinnegad is a rural town/village and this will be reflected in the choice of pubs you will have and things to do there.
    Bumming a lift off co workers should be no problem. Get a push bike for back up. Its not that far a cycle to that big chimney:D Best of luck. I used know the owner. Nice man, hard worker.

Advertisement