Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnotts Summer Sale

Options
  • 09-06-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Anybody know when the Arnotts Sale starts? Usually round mid June from what I remembr from previous years...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sportsguyfoot

I contacted Arnott's customer service department by email and was told by Jessica that Arnott's Summer Sale for 2017 begins (as someone says above) in mid-June but she is unable to give me an exact date at this stage. I will make inquiries nearer the time and will post the answer here on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Yes, usually mid June
    They have a homewares and furniture sale on til at least this weekend if any use

Can you not wait OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

imme wrote: »
    Yes, usually mid June
    They have a homewares and furniture sale on til at least this weekend if any use

Can you not wait OP

OP posted 9th June 2011, I'm sure they went to the sale then!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Speedsie wrote: »
    OP posted 9th June 2011, I'm sure they went to the sale then!

I thought it was a new thread
    Thanks speedsie

• Advertisement

Sorry I'm new posting on boards.ie. I didn't notice that the original post dated from 2011.I should have gone to a more recent thread, but since I have posted here I will post the date of the sale on this thread as promised above. As they say on Mastermind "I've started so I'll finish".

Thanks Sportsguyfoot

Hi

as promised above I have contacted Arnotts Customer Service again and they told me that for 2017 "Our summer sale dates have been confirmed and it is starting on the 14th of June across the store.". Please note that is Wednesday 14th June, just over a week from today.

Advertisement