Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladytron @ Tripod on Saturday

Options
  • 09-06-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Anyone going?

Be my first time seeing them. Not a huge fan, but I'm looking forward to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Missed them the year before last.

Hopefully will be able to pick up some tickets today, they've some great stuff and I'd say they put on a good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

That was a little dull. Maybe more fun for those up front who had indulged in a little more than a scoop or two. Possibly. Not saying they definitely had or anything. Ahem.

Pardon my ignorance here; the singer in white? She can't sing for toffee.
    I left before the encore.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

The encore was the best bit. Im not a huge fan either, actually only discovered them this week.

I think the one in the white only really does that monologue type singing/talking.

The lead singer was great I thought, and shes hot!

Crowd reminded me of this.

http://youtu.be/yPFdx6Ka_zI

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

The encore was the best bit.

Argh! Typical.
    Herself took a smoke-break after about 20 minutes, so I'd a feeling we wouldn't be hanging around too late, one way or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I really enjoyed it, I won tickets so that might have helped. I really only know their first album but thought it was a really good show, yeah the one in white can't sing but the main singer has a great voice, she's actually improved her singing over the years.

man how could you leave before the encore? they'd only been on about 45/50 minutes at that stage! encore was fantastic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement