Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strawberry Sunrise

Options
  • 09-06-2011 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey guys, just wondering has anyone managed to come up with a recipe that tastes the same or similar to the Strawberry Sunrise Smoothy sold by popular juice bars? Any suggestions are appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

I use a handful frozen strawberries, half a banana and milk to make up the liquid. If I want a thinker one I use some frozen yoghurt or icecream depending on how healthy im feeling. Im pretty sure thats how they make them in this "popular juice bar".

edit: oh hang on i may be thinking of a diff smoothie. its either this or replace the milk with oj.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 njg2011

Thanks so much :) I must try the milk, using orange at the moment and I don't think I'm using enough strawberries :D

Advertisement