Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography - Which of these are most likely?

• 09-06-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

I don't know which of these biomes are most likely to come up, I have all three prepare but I won't have time to prioritize all 3. I'm going to look over just 2, so what does everyone think will come up?

Geography Biomes - What does everyone think will come up? 26 votes

Characteristics of a Biome
    0% 0 votes
    How human's impact a Biome
    11% 3 votes
    How plants and animals adapt to the climate and soils of a desert biome
    88% 23 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭ciff

human interaction has been asked three times before but didn't come up last year...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

If the third one comes up I'm fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccked!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

In the 3rd one can they ask for a specific biome like that? I thought you just had to learn one like i just did tropical rainforest :confused: Im scared now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

No.. :P They can ask about any biome.. I just said desert because thats what i'm studying..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

Omg thank god you got me so worried there! :p Phew, now back to study :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭Sparkie93

i really really hope the 3rd one comes up thats all i know and its the easiest:)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

Can someone tell me what's the difference between the 1st and the 3rd? I mean for characteristics I've learned Climate, Soils, Flora and fauna... and my flora and fauna is the same for the 3rd question.

And can they ask any other biome question?

And does a biome question have to come up?

Sorry for all the questions!

Advertisement