Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move to Hollyhill??

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

cork45

Dont post on this thread again.
    You have said your piece several times and are now just becoming unhelpful.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Greenmount is mostly okay.

I grew up there and parents still live there.
    I would be wary of some of the estates though so if you have a more detailed description shout it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭seniorstaff

the meadows are near the water tower, stay well clear, the dogs wont go out alone up there

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

OP its not an awful area but not exactly paradise either. I live near hollyhill (shanakiel) and its fine. I never had any hassle apart from two years ago one child threw a small snowball at my car....
    I have never been robbed, threatened or anything of the like.
    In fact the only time I have ever had trouble was outside my local in West Cork *grrr savages*
    I walk my dogs around the place often enough and cycled to the local lidl past the watertower- i cant think where the Meadows is but if ur a sensible enough person you shouldnt ever run into trouble. I also work with a LOT of ppl from the Northside and cannot say good enough things about them! One of my colleagues sent her hubby up to look at my plumbing (for free) when I was having problems.... and by plumbing I MEAN my DOMESTIC !PLUMBING!

Advertisement