Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Accomodation

Options
  • 09-06-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Wondering if someone could give me some advice, is it possible that I can stay in the UCD accommodation for the duration of the summer if I'm not a UCD student? Providing they are vacant and I have the money

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭supernutrino

Wondering if someone could give me some advice, is it possible that I can stay in the UCD accommodation for the duration of the summer if I'm not a UCD student? Providing they are vacant and I have the money

Yes you can.

Only two of the 10 Glenomena houses (Belfield Campus) and Proby (Blackrock Campus) contain ucd students for the summer the rest are always either being upgraded/renovated or are rented out to various people such as interns, summer schools, foreign language students, conference delegates etc.
    When your not a UCD student your actually treated better there :P

You get things UCD students living there during the year don't like room cleaning, fresh towels and those hotel type mini bottles of shampoo, shower gel, those mini soaps and all that jazz and you actually have cutlery in your drawers haha

Roebucks nice place to stay during the summer but ask for something on the second floor the higher floors get insanely warm.

All the information you needs here:

http://www.summeratucd.ie/

The Summer Accommodation run out of the Merville office at the moment which is manned 24-7 you can call them at: (01) 716 1034

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

thanks for that, appreciate your help. Just rang them, fully booked for July and most of August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭supernutrino

At those prices?
    Jesus, thats surprising.

Advertisement