Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consumer of dentist services here, seeking other consumer experiences.

Options
  • 09-06-2011 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi there, i'm a consumer with a service consumer related query. It's aso a consumer issue- i feel Dental prices in the ROI are very expensive. My consumer 'issue'- is the possible disparity with pricing in the North. I am writing this thread to investigate the truth of this rumour. I am a consumer.

I need to consume some teeth related services, and need a couple of fillings and a clean and maybe a crown. As a consumer, i have shopped around (im in kildare mostly) and as a consumer i find the prices in Dublin and my area are pretty similar.

I was wondering, are there any other consumers of dental services out there who are familiar with general price levels in the North?

I rang a few dentists here as a consumer, and the average i was quoted was 230 euros. Can any other consumers who have had fillings or a clean let me know what they, as consumers, were charged?

Thank you fellow consumers for reading my thread about my consumer issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Well done on being a smart arse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement