Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Geography 2011

• 09-06-2011 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Any Idead What Will Be In Junior Cert Geography Tommorow ? :)

Havent A Clue What To Study , If Anyone Has Any Notes , Would Ye Mind Postin Them Up :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

No idea and I doubt anyone here would have on regarding JC geography. Wrong forum I'm afraid, my pedigree chum. This is for discussion on either GIS or general geography/earth science related stuff. In fairness, it's the junior cert I wouldn't worry too much. The questions aren't too difficult and if you look at last years' exam paper you should have an idea of what to expect (not exactly but it's along those lines in difficulty terms). Also, don't ask for notes on what to study, it's your exam not ours and why should anyone give you do their notes? "Ná bí ag baol bocht a cur ort."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 diarmuid06

hey does anybody know da ans to qs 17 in short qs.....the settledment one...i said linear is that right

• Registered Users Posts: 25 phenomenale

diarmuid06 wrote: »
    hey does anybody know da ans to qs 17 in short qs.....the settledment one...i said linear is that right

That is correct. ;)

Advertisement