Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAVING CERT. HELP

• 09-06-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have done very little study for tomorrow, I done a good geo project and used to do really good biome questions and I'm good at short questions, Just really worried for Geo and Maths, I'm terrible at maths like failing, Any tips on what I can do, to at least pass tomorrow? Any help or tips really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I have done very little study for tomorrow, I done a good geo project and used to do really good biome questions and I'm good at short questions, Just really worried for Geo and Maths, I'm terrible at maths like failing, Any tips on what I can do, to at least pass tomorrow? Any help or tips really appreciated.

Cram?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭PJelly

Get off the computer and start studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Procrastinater

I'm on here looking for what I should be cramming?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Jeepers, you have been in school for 5/6 years! YOU should know at this stage!
    YOU knew the leaving was coming and started doing the curriculum over a year ago so YOU should know what to cram!

Look at past papers, I'm sure your teacher has been doing that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Procrastinater

I wasnt looking for a lecture, I havent been able to study as much as I would like to for personal reason, Any tips on Geo or math?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 outofthecrowd

geo... with the short questions, your field study and the last option question you can pass... just look over the questions you're comfortable with now you should get a few you can do

maths... ordinary? you only have to do 6 questions so leave out what you find hardest eg. sequences and series q .... DO make sure you know differentiation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

I sniff a troll, especially after reading this:

Procrastinater

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

NotExactly wrote: »
    I sniff a troll, especially after reading this:

Procrastinater

:pac:

Ah, f*ck it, you scared it away!!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

NotExactly wrote: »
    I sniff a troll ...
    Maybe, or maybe someone in a tizzy who found Boards and reached out for a lifeline.

Be nice, folks, it doesn't cost money!

Procrastinater, if still around, there are several threads in the forum discussing what people think is most likely to come up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement