Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any way I can order poster art from a book cover?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

If this was possible it would be class. Perhaps you email the publisher?

All Posters.com seem to have a book cover poster section: http://www.allposters.com/-st/Book-Cover-Posters_c53672_.htm Some of them are very expensive (€20+ for a poster?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

You could scan it and blow it up. It would of course lead to a huge drop in resolution however, but it might suit the image.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Yea cheers Elliot,I got in touch with the publishers, buy I'm not really expectinga reply. I printed the picturel on an A3 but its completely fuzzy, so no joy there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 guyserious

I'm sorry but I don't have anything constructive to say which might help you, but damn that would make a really good poster :D

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

guyserious wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I don't have anything constructive to say which might help you, but damn that would make a really good poster :D

I know yea, its a pain, savage cool poster and no way to buy it. If I figure something out Ill post the link or whatever up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

the artist of the cover art is usealy named and listed as their copyright iirc , might be worth getting in touch with them

Advertisement